Happy Birthday CyprusNewsreport.com!
There are now tens of thousands of visitors per year who read our concise, factual stories about Cyprus and the region. We've also received donations through the year and would like to thank our kind readers who believe in an independent media.
CyprusNewsReport.com is not owned or controlled by political parties or big business, so our editorial policy is unbiased and our approach to the news is to give you the facts and let you make up your own mind.
You can get involved in our news community in many ways:
- Advertise your items in our Classified section - click here
- Support our independence through Paypal donations - click here (or click on the Donate button at the top left-hand side of your screen.) Our Paypal account is email@example.com
- Become a subscriber for free or or for a very low annual cost - click here
- Add our articles to your Facebook or Twitter accounts using our handy automated Add buttons on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Follow us on Twitter.com: @cnrcy or on Facebook.com - like us here
- Send us your press releases and news stories. We're listening - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invite a friend with our easy-to-use Invitations - click here (please note that you have to be a subscriber to use this feature.)
- Post your views, comments and opinions in our Forums - click here (please note that you have to be a subscriber to use this feature.)
CyprusNewsReport.com is a new current affairs source on Cyprus' political, environmental and cultural landscape with an innovative paradigm in online news which combines professional journalism and citizen journalism.
Our mission is to make the media more accessible to all, and to be an independent, unbiased source of fast-breaking news from Cyprus and the region.
Get in touch with Editor Sarah Fenwick: email@example.com